Did Someone that cares about you started a CoFund Health campaign to help you afford your healthcare expenses?
Here’s what to do next to start your fundraiser!
Let’s get started!
1. Click the link in the email you received from CoFund Health.
Note: Your campaign is not visible nor can anyone donate until you have accepted your campaign.
2. After you follow the link, you’ll see the draft campaign someone else started for you (we love people like that with big 💚s!).
Simply click the Sign in to approve campaign button to create your account and get your campaign ready to go.
3. Sign up or log into your existing account using the Log In link at the top of your screen.
4. Once logged in, you will see the draft for your campaign for your final review and to make any edits. You will need to add your date of birth (DOB) and gender as we use that to ensure your donors that the donations are only being used by you.
If you have additional family members in your household that will be using funds (like a minor child), using the +Add Member selection at the bottom, you can add their other family members (or they can add them when they take control of the campaign).
5. Finally, you can edit and personalize your campaign story.
Pro Tip for Writing a Successful Campaign: To compel others to give their hard-earned money, make sure the campaign story communicates the 5 Ws: WHO the story is about, WHAT led you to need help, Where you are, WHY you started your CoFund Health campaign, and WHEN you need to reach your goal.
Write from your heart! 💚
Congratulations, your campaign is live and ready to start accepting donations! Don’t forget to share your campaign on Facebook, Twitter, and email. Sharing a campaign early and often ensures those with a big heart know your needs and keeps this story not only in their hearts, but also in their minds.
Click here to see Top Tips For Successfully Sharing Your Campaign!